This position is located in the Department of Compact Operations (DCO), Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America (EAPLA) division..Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to SES/SL in pay, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band MC-2C which is generally equal to SES/SL pay only.
The first cutoff date for referral of applications is 12/6/2019. After the first cutoff date, applications will be referred until a selection is made or on 01/06/2020.
- Supervises and directs country affairs staff, conducting quality assurance on work products and providing mentoring, training and career development advice.
- Manages the resolution of country issues and conflicts, working in concert with managers across MCC as needed.
- Monitors the development, implementation and administration of the division's budget and human capital management.
- Ensures the quality, efficiency and consistency of quarterly portfolio reviews, quarterly disbursement request packages, and other compact management processes and procedures.
- Oversees division's work on OIG/GAO inquiries and issues and ensures prompt follow-up on audit actions.
- Supports the DVP in representing the views of the regional division on corporate-wide and other cross-cutting organizational issues (e.g., policy standards, business process development, information technology standards, etc.).
- Oversees and ensures the quality of strategic and senior-level division communications, including Board and investment memoranda; Congressional, foreign government and private sector correspondence; fact sheets and briefings; website information; and other materials.
- Makes recommendations on compact implementation work that can be undertaken within existing human capital and financial resource levels and advises on efforts that require additional resources.Conducts high-level engagement on MCC's compact programs with the interagency, foreign government officials, members of civil society, Congressional staff, and private companies.
- Exercise technical and administrative supervision of subordinates ensuring a continuing affirmative application of MCC policies concerning equal opportunity.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/552447200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.