PLEASE NOTE: Based on the current hiring restrictions, selectees may be subject to additional approvals prior to an offer being extended.
The incumbent serves as an IT Specialist in the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (FS), Office of Information and Security Services (ISS), ICAM Division, Authentication Services Branch. The primary responsibility is providing daily operations & support for the enterprise Directory Services (LDAP), Single Sign-On (SSO), and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).Learn more about this agency
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-12. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all these duties, and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Responsible for coordinating technical aspects of the supported technologies with administrative matters such as problem / incident management, standard /policy management, budget analysis, project management, configuration management, data call response, and security services.
- Responsible for maintaining servers; configuration and installation of hardware and software components; configuration and installation of networking devices and appliances; development and implementation of security controls; and monitoring and troubleshooting of systems, applications and services.
- Provide 24x7x365 support for enterprise ICAM services of LDAP, SSO, and PKI for Fiscal Service, Treasury, and Federal Agencies, through technical support and trouble-shooting of programming, system problems, hardware, software, networking, and operational problems; and recommend or implement corrective actions to restore services.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive working knowledge and awareness of ICAM technologies from Federal and industry leaders.
- Design, build, plan, coordinate, deploy, and secure the hardware and software necessary to operate the technologies that deliver enterprise ICAM capabilities of LDAP, SSO, and PKI that are inherent to the IT security and IT operations of Fiscal Service, Treasury, and Federal Agencies.
Occasional travel - perhaps 1-2 weeks per year.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/552392200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.