About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This Position is located at: The 81st Readiness Division, Equipment Concentration Site 124, Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
Description of the Working Environment: Work is performed in a maintenance shop setting.
- Responsible for a variety of administrative duties associated with the maintenance and supply of equipment for a maintenance activity of a US Army Reserve Command.
- Assure equipment maintenance requirements are accomplished in accordance with The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS).
- Receive work requests; schedule work; prepare the shop production control schedule; monitor work progress; prepare production control reports; and notify units regarding production delays and expected completion dates.
- Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, issuing and maintaining the accountability of supplies.
- Conduct inventories; assist in updating property book records; requisition for supplies; inspect incoming shipments; and report discrepancies.
- Expected to receive mail and correspondence, maintain administrative reports, and conduct training for supported units regarding maintenance and supply procedures.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 5 %.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/552110200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.