This is a bargaining unit position.Learn more about this agency
This is not a (drug) testing designated position (TDP).
This position is located in the Small Business Administration, Government Contract Business Development - HQ, Office of Program and Resource Management in Washington, DC. You will perform work that includes but is not limited to planning, developing, evaluating and administering the Women-Owned/Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business Contracting Program.
- Conduct program reviews and evaluations to ensure that self certifying small business concerns and those approved by third party certifiers are in compliance with the applicable Women-Owned Small Business/Economically-Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB/EDWOSB) program eligibility requirements.
- Review, evaluate, and assess eligibility determinations for accuracy and compliance with (WOSB/EDWOSB) program statutes and regulations.
- Receive, coordinate, review, evaluate and determine timeliness, specificity and eligibility for (WOSB/EDWOSB) protests initiated by interested parties.
- Plan, develop and implement necessary program training for (WOSB/EDWOSB) procurement personnel, Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (SADBU) staff, Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) personnel and other interested parties.
- Identify, evaluate and analyze data when monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of the Program in general.
- Review and interpret regulations, policies and procedures to ascertain critical issues or problems associated with the repository database and functions of the program to identify required improvements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551953300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.