PLEASE NOTE: Based on the current hiring restrictions, selectees may be subject to additional approvals prior to an offer being extended.
This position is located in the Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Deputy Commissioner Accounting and Shared Services, Office of Shared Services.Learn more about this agency
Would you like to help serve fellow Americans while being exposed to the work of a Federal Career, including experience with solid work assignments that will help you grow professionally through training and mentorship? If your answer is YES, (Treasury or Bureau) Pathways Internship Program is for you! This exciting new program offers students with paid internship opportunities to work in agencies and explore Federal careers while still in school.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PATHWAYS PROGRAM? For additional information regarding the Pathways Program, please refer to the following website: www.usajobs.gov/StudentsAndGrads
It is anticipated that there will be significant interest in the announcement. As a result, the announcement will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date of receipt of the 100 application or at 11:59 p.m. ET on DATE OF CLOSURE; whichever occurs first. Any required documents must be submitted at the time that you apply, as documents will not be accepted after the vacancy closes.
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-07. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Process a range of actions, including those that have unusual conditions or issues requiring deviation from standard procedures to complete the action.
- Assist HR Specialists and others by performing structured segments of their work or participating on projects and studies.
- Perform detailed review of records and other documentation, preparing and presenting summaries of information for further analysis and processing.
- Conduct interviews to identify and organize pertinent facts of a situation.
- Respond to inquiries concerning HR entitlements and services, processing procedures, alternatives, and requirements, and provides other information depending on the nature of the issue, organization serviced, status of the requestor and similar factors.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551951500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.