The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Club Stewart, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Operates a small full-service bar, mixing and serving the full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Records sales, makes change or prepares charge slips in accordance with operating procedures.
- Stocks bar. Keeps bar, utensils, equipment and work area clean and sanitary. Keeps records of quantities of beverages dispensed and submits requirement for re-stocking to supervisor.
- Receives and checks quantity and description of stock. Uses tact and courtesy to deny further sales to persons whose conduct has become unruly or who appear to be intoxicated.
- Skill in mixing drinks. Applies simple arithmetic in calculating bills and making change. Ability to recognize intoxicated and unruly patrons and take necessary remedial action. Skill in recognizing impending shortages of inventory.
- Work is performed without close supervision. Responsible for overall operation of the bar. Accountable for receipts and inventory.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551948500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.