THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a FAMILY PROGRAM ASSISTANT - Title 5, Position Description Number T5337000 and is part of the WI JFHQ, Madison, WI National Guard.
***Indefinite positions are not permanent and have no guarantee to continued employment. Indefinite employees may be subject to separation from employment at any time with a 30 day written notification. If the position becomes permanent, employee may be converted to a permanent appointment without further competition at management's discretion.***
- Assists in with all administrative functions within the Service Member Support Division designing and conducting needs assessments of family members to identify program requirements including ensuring communication among staff, continuity of operations and assists with processing financial transactions and military and invitational orders.
- Participates in events including conduction informational briefings and training for staff and units to provide necessary information and to stimulate interest and support.
- Coordinates the volunteer service component to include formal training and recruiting of volunteers.
- Works on a team to facilitate Service Member Support Division programming to include being a resource and referral to customers.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551895100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.