The NASA Office of Inspector General (OIG) conducts audits, reviews, and investigations of NASA programs and operations to prevent and detect fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement and to assist NASA management in promoting economy, efficiency, and effectiveness.Learn more about this agency
This position is apart of the Pathways Intern Program which provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA OIG careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience.
- This position is part of the NASA's OIG Pathways Intern Employment Program (IEP) which is a formal training program.
- Participants completes assigned duties, tasks, readings, and developmental activities specified in the Program.
- The participant will be performing increasingly advanced developmental Human Resources business type administrative work.
- Assignments are varied in nature in broad program areas such as employee engagement, employee development and organizational development.
- The individual may also be assigned tasks supporting several areas in HR such as staffing, classification, training, workforce planning, performance management, organization development, etc.
Not required - Travel outside the local commuting area is not required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551885300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.