This position is located at the 136 AW, FMC Carswell, Fort Worth, TX. The primary purpose of this position is to perform a full range of supervisory functions providing administrative control and technical direction and oversight for subordinate personnel within the Section.Learn more about this agency
SUPV IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK/CUSTSPT) (Title 32)
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work.
- Provides technical expertise and management oversight, in the installation, administration, optimization, and operation of multiple large and enhanced complex networks and communication systems.
- Develops and recommends technical solutions to mission and customer requirements.
- Manages Commissioning and Acceptance requirements for contractor delivered operating systems and services.
- Adheres to management control plan requirements by conducting self inspection and staff assistance visits. Resolves identified discrepancies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The full Position Descriptions (PDs) can be found at the following links:
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551883400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.