The incumbent will serve as a Program Analyst for the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Office of Performance Analysis and Integrity (PA&I), performing large data seta wide range of analyses and reporting using an Oracle based data warehouse environment.Learn more about this agency
- Analyze, troubleshoot and debug complex SQL and PL*SQL code to address stakeholder data requirements.
- Understand data warehouse artifacts, tables, table join relationships, and data marts used to fulfill data requests.
- Determine stakeholder data information needs from business requirement development.
- Communicate complex technical data-related information orally and in writing.
- Develop user response documentation and clear code to achieve technical solutions.
- Lead or participate in work teams to conduct data extraction code, to refine business requirements, to implement strategies, and to address programmatic priorities.
- Inform management of issues and events arising because of reviews and analyses
- Develop complex queries, reports, code, and dashboards to include prototyping.
- Test and implement coding solutions in a production environment.
- Collaborate with organizational counterparts to develop and recommend data policies and processes.
- Train or assist others on developing content for data and information systems, cyber security, user access, and reports.
- Apply critical thinking skills in diagnosing complex data extraction and use related problems.
- Provide reliable technical data extraction/aggregation software algorithms.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551869800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.