There is only one position located in the Atlanta Region, Division of Risk Management Supervision in either the Raleigh NC or the Richmond VA Field Office. If the selectee's position of record is Raleigh or Richmond, their duty station will not change. For a selectee whose official duty station is located other than in Raleigh or Richmond, the selectee’s location will be determined. This position provides support in the areas of Financial Institution examination for safety and soundness.Learn more about this agency
- Conducts bank supervision and examination functions, with a view toward assessing risk, as well as strengthening and improving the condition of the assigned organization, as appropriate.
- Maintains an informed position on economic and financial trends which may affect the assigned organization.
- Conducts ongoing analysis and evaluation of the financial condition, business initiatives, and future prospects of the assigned organization and its affiliates to assess the potential risk to the deposit insurance fund.
- Reviews developments applicable to the assigned organization, including accounting, reporting, and regulatory changes.
- Prepares written reports summarizing the results of examinations, analyses, studies, and other supervisory findings to inform senior management at both the regional and Washington office level of significant issues and recommend appropriate supervisory action.
- Maintains ongoing communication with management at the assigned organization to exchange information and inform them of supervisory findings and issues, as well as respond to and resolve issues or questions.
75% or less - This position requires frequent overnight travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551720000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.