THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Title 5, Position Description Number T5825000 and is part of the WI USPFO, Camp Williams, Wisconsin National Guard.
***Indefinite positions are not permanent and have no guarantee to continued employment. Indefinite employees may be subject to separation from employment at any time with a 30 day written notification. If the position becomes permanent, employee may be converted to a permanent appointment without further competition at management's discretion.***
- Serves as the Records Management Coordinator for the USPFO organization.
- Maintains the appointment schedule for the USPFO and the Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, independently, based upon personal knowledge of their workload and current issues of importance.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking trends relative to the State Performance Indicator Report (SPIRS).
- Assists in the development of policy letters which may require researching applicable directives from higher authority, to ensure that no conflict will result from issuance of new policy.
- Assists the Internal Review Division with their role of validating the Army and ANG input prior to transmittal of the Annual Assurance Statements to the TAG/USPFO for signature and final submission to the National Guard Bureau by the established deadline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551673300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.