The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens living in the commuting area or willing to move to commuting area on your own expense and Military Spouse moving into the area within 30 days.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at McCoy's Community Center, Fort McCoy, WI
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of November 17, 2019 and applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible will be given first consideration.
- Prepares a variety of short order fast food items.
- Prepares/slices vegetables for sandwiches, salads and pizza.
- Assures tables, and all work areas to include equipment and storage areas are cleaned.
- Takes delivery of supplies and ensures proper storage of shipments, remove perishable food from the freezer for daily activities.
- Accepts food order from patrons and receive payments and completes cash report at the end of assigned shift.
- Helps coordinate food and beverage needs for special events, not limited to preparing and serving food and cleaning up work area.
- Follows all safety, security, and good housekeeping rules.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551292100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.