The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record of leading teams to deliver successful results; have strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills; and demonstrate skills in project planning, execution and management. This position starts at a salary of $99,172 (GS-13). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Office of the Chief Security Officer team within FEMA.
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
EMERGENCY ASSIGNMENT: Every FEMA employee has regular and recurring emergency management responsibilities, though not every position requires routine deployment to disaster sites. All positions are subject to recall around the clock for emergency management operations, which may require irregular work hours, work at locations other than the official duty station, and may include duties other than those specified in the employee's official position description. Travel requirements in support of emergency operations may be extensive in nature (weeks to months), with little advance notice, and may require employees to relocate to emergency sites with physically austere and operationally challenging conditions.
In this position, you will serve as a Supervisory Program Manager in the Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Branch, Field Security Division, in the Office of the Chief Security Officer. Typical assignments include:
- Overseeing multiple programs and initiatives related to identity management;
- Managing product backlog through prioritization of business requirements and user stories;
- Supporting the development and delivery of policy, multi-disciplinary training and communications products;
- Designing procedures to validate specifications including metrics to measure the performance of the system, integrations of each component system and related acquisitions;
- Strategic Planning; Performance management and reporting; risk and issue management; and special projects planning and oversight; and,
- Representing FEMA at high-level, inter-departmental meetings, conference, inter-agency task forces and governmental seminars.
Occasional travel - Occasional non-emergency travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551226900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.