The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area of Fort Stewart, GA.(Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration).Learn more about this agency
Regular Full Time and Regular Part Time positions are available.
These positions are required to work evenings and some weekends. Also shift work may be required, which a 7.5% shift differential will be included in pay for night shift.
- Cleans rooms, corridors, stairways, and other areas. Sweeps, mops, vacuums, scrubs, strips and polishes using light and heavy duty powered equipment. Operates industrial equipment to clean rugs, drapes, etc. Performs routine maintenance of equipment.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilet facilities. Cleans, and dusts assigned areas. Empties trash.
- Washes walls, windows, blinds and ceiling fixtures using ladders, scaffolds and safety belt. Moves heavy furniture. Maintains stock of room and cleaning supplies to perform assigned duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works independently under general supervision to accomplish assigned work.
- Works under general supervision. Supervisor is available to provide information or decisions regarding problems that may arise during work. Overall work operations are reviewed for status and progress, quality, and guest satisfactory.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550939600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.