You will serve as a PROCUREMENT ANALYST in the CONTRACTS AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT (N10) of MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
To learn more about Military Sealift Command, please visit us at https://sealiftcommand.com/work-ashore.
- You will be responsible for the analysis and review and provide advice and guidance on preparation of business clearance memoranda (BCM) for MSC Headquarters and its field offices.
- You will analyze and recommend implementation of Federal, DOD and DON procurement directives and policies.
- You will analyze, research and prepare responses to IG recommendations on procurement or procurement related issues.
- You will develop recommendations and implements procurement automation initiatives that expand the use of electronic commerce and electronic data interchange.
- You maintain liaison with MSC Legal Counsel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550860600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.