You will serve as a Security Specialist in the Mission Support Division of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a subject matter expert in the area of Information Security.
- You will ensure that policies accurately reflect applicable laws, current executive orders, and other regulations consistent with Department of Navy and Department of Defense.
- You will serve as the Naval Research Laboratory point of contact for classification management program.
- You will identify information requiring protection and designating the level of protection required.
- You will develop Naval Research Laboratory security policies and ensure that they follow required security policies and procedures.
- You will provide guidance to personnel on associated with classified materials and hardware.
- You will participate in high level security meetings with Department of Navy, Department of Defense, and other executive branch agencies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550793200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.