These positions are for the School Age/Youth Center SUMMER CAMP serving youth in Kindergarten through 12th grade and will run mid-May through the end of August.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Applies knowledge and skill to assist in planning and implementing a comprehensive food service program that follows the policies and procedures of the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Receives prepared meals from main kitchen and distributes food to School Age/Youth classrooms IAW USDA and CACFP requirements.
- Follows established sanitation procedures when handling food.
- Disassembles, cleans and assembles component parts and accessories, following safety procedures to avoid personal injury and damage to the equipment.
- Serves as consultant to youth cooking clubs/health and fitness programs as required. Follow risk management procedures (i.e.. abuse prevention, identification, and reporting procedures; accident prevention etc).
- Washes, sanitizes, and stores dishes, cookware, utensils, and kitchen equipment as required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550735200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.