If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 20-MINT-23-P, which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
This position is located in the United States Mint, Office of the Director, Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Information Technology Department, Application Development Division, Business Systems Branch, as assigned.Learn more about this agency
As an Information Technology Specialist (DATAMGT), you will:
- Develop and deliver systems analysis programs that provide the full range and depth of services to systems users throughout the organization.
- Develop and conduct data analysis related to the United States Mint’s services and articulates results to senior management officials within and outside of Information Technology Department and the United States Mint.
- Provide direct support to United States Mint staff and stakeholders on effective techniques for documenting, cataloging, and formatting data. Develop the business requirements and performance measures for data pilots and initiatives.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement application systems using languages, tools and, technology in the U.S. Mint.
- Perform lifecycle management (plan, schedule, test, and implement patches and upgrades, performance tuning, capacity planning, application security, service continuity and disaster recovery, and documentation).
Occasional travel - 5-10 days per year
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550697100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.