You will serve as a Program Analyst Action Officer in the Roll On/Roll Off Ships (PM31) in Military Sealift Command (MSC), Directorate Ship Management (DSM) of MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as an Action Officer in the PM31 Project Office.
- You will manage, coordinate, and analyze multi-faceted critical, highly complex sensitive internal and external actions, projects, and/or activities.
- You will assist the Project Officer by maintaining readiness of program assets, implementing methodologies and processes for collecting, recording, and reporting costs and performance data for the PM31 Project Office.
- You will work with ship operators, contracting personnel, engineers, legal , and military staff to maintain PM31 sealift vessels in a high state of readiness and ensure they are ready for tasking.
- You will coordinate ship inspections in support of contract performance monitoring efforts with the Engineering Directorate (N7).
- You will identify and report trends and problem areas that could have an impact on the ability of MSC to meet mission requirements.
- You will lead and participate in process improvement initiatives by applying a focused approach using recognized continuous process improvement methodology and tools.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550692800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.