The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens living in the commuting area or willing to move to commuting area on your own expense and military Spouse moving into the area within 30 days.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Fort McCoy Outdoor Recreation
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of November 12, 2019 and applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible will be given first consideration.
- Mows grass, lays sod, weeds flowerbeds, trims and edges walkways and lawns. Prunes shrubs and trees; applies fertilizer, waters plants, cleans out drainage ditches, shovels snow from walks and driveways. Assists with snowmaking during winter months.
- Loads and unloads conveyances; moves materials using wheelbarrows, hand trucks or dollies; stacks and arranges supplies for storage; collects refuse and recyclable materials.
- Digs, fills and tamps soil and gravel in earth excavations; levels ground using pick, shovel, tamper and rake.
- Cleans rugs and drapes. Cleans, waxes and polishes floors using heavy industrial equipment. Adjusts, cleans, oils and changes attachments on machines. Washes and replaces fixtures using ladders and scaffolds. Uses chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- Maintains stock of cleaning materials and implements used. Notifies supervisor when additional materials are needed.
- Moves heavy items of furniture and office equipment as required.
- May assist with special events in and around the installation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550690400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.