You will serve as an Administrative Officer in the Directorate of the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute (AFRRI) of the UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide technical resource (staffing and funding) advice, and support to the Director, Deputy Director, and Directorate staff.
- You will review directives, reports, and plans to determine budgetary and support requirements.
- You will develop plans and schedules that identify actions and responsibilities that must be met to ensure that timely support is provided for the departmental administrative, educational and research activities.
- You will recommend, develop and implement techniques and procedures that contribute to the increase productivity of the directorate.
- You will participate in meetings, briefings, and conferences on issues concerning events, program and policy changes, the significance of new and revised policies and regulations and operational procedures that impact daily operations of Directorate.
- You will oversee expenditures of the Directorate.
- You will serve as the Directorate Government Purchase Card Billing official.
- You will monitor that status of commitments and obligations and take corrective action as necessary to facilitate proper expenditure.
- You will serve as liaison between the Directorate and Civilian Human Resources in finding solutions to personnel problems in recruitment and placement, classification, employee relations, promotion, retirement, tenure and training.
- You will plan, organize and coordinate implementation and execution of administrative and management programs and policies to include resource management, procurement, facility, space, work, space design, property management and publications.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550608200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.