THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supply Systems Analyst, Position Description Number D1402P01 and is part of the WY 153rd Logistics Readiness Squadron, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to plan, organize, and administer the operation of automated system in support of the LRS. A broad knowledge of operations and automated system is required to assist managers and specialist in managing programs. Serves as the primary point of contact to ensure the effective operation of computer hardware and software.
(1) Provides troubleshooting and assistance to personnel in analyzing and resolving operational program problems through the application of automated supply systems.
(2) Applies downward and lateral directed technology enhancing computer support and managing analytical data.
(3) Acts as Supply Asset Tracking System (SATS) administrator.
(4) Coordinates with COS management and others when computer support is lost.
(5) Serves as the primary Client Support Administrator (CSA) for LRS.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550515200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.