THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Fuel Distribution System Worker, Position Description Number D1952000 and is part of the WY 153rd Logistics Readiness Squadron, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to operate and maintain a fuel distribution system that includes a fuels laboratory, cryogenic storage, bulk storage, base service station, fuels information service center, mobile fueling operations , and to manage all accounts for missile propellants, aviation fuels, ground fuels and cryogenics utilized in support of aircraft, motor vehicles, engine test cells, powered Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE), generators and heating systems required to support the Wing mission and transient aircraft.
(1) Inspects, operates and maintains a complete fuels distribution system(s) to receive, store, transfer and issue both aviation and ground fuels.
(2) Operates, inspects and performs all required maintenance and repair on 400-5,000 gallon cryogenic storage tanks.
(3) Performs required quality control testing in the fuels laboratory as set forth in TO 42B-1-1, AFI 23-201 and other governing directives.
(4) Administers Fuels Information Service Center.
(5) Operates one or more types of special purpose design aviation and ground fuel tank truck vehicles having a capacity of up to 6,000 gallons and gross vehicle weight of 70,000 pounds used for fueling/defueling various types of aircraft and ground fuels applications such as AGE, power production, heating and engine test cells.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550417400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.