You will serve as a Contract Specialist in the Acquisition and Resource Integration division of the Policy, Plans and Requirements Directorate, White House Military Office, of NAVAL FAC ENGINEERING CMD WASH. This is a developmental position with a full performance level of GS-13. Applications will be accepted at the GS-12 and 13 levels.Learn more about this agency
Salary range for GS-12: $83,398.00 - $108,422.00
Salary range for GS-13: $99,172.00 - $128,920.00
Both ranges include locality pay
- You will provide guidance and direction to Requirements Officials, Program Managers, Project Managers and others regarding contracting processes and procedures relative to construction, architect-engineering and facilities support services.
- You will conduct contract price/cost analysis and/or review procurement actions to determine cost effectiveness and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- You will administer complex contracts for procurement of construction, architect-engineering and facilities support services.
- You will review procurement packages to identify deficiencies.
- You will serve as an advisor to technical customers for long-range acquisition planning and business strategies.
- You will use formally advertised and negotiated procurements to formulate contracting approach and secure supplies.
- You will determine contract type, method of solicitation, options determinations, milestone development, and sources to be solicited.
- You will review contract terms and conditions to identify any special requirements.
- You will develop and recommend local contracting policies, procedures, guidance, and controls for procurement activities to negotiate fair and reasonable pricing for contracts.
- You will ensure appropriate funding and required waivers, certifications, approvals, and compliances have been obtained in support of purchasing activities.
- You will monitor contractor performance for compliance with terms and conditions of contracts.
- You will evaluate responses to solicitations, including price reasonableness, adequacy of competition, compliance with solicitations, and probability of meeting requirements.
- You will develop business clearances detailing the pre and post-negotiation position utilizing audits, technical reports, and cost and/or price analyses.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550393800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.