You will serve as a Regional Engagement Operations Assistant (Office Automation) in the Regional Engagement Operations Department, under the Dean, Admissions and Business Operations of DDHBAP ASIA PACIFIC CENTER FOR SECURITY STUDIES.Learn more about this agency
- You will assist in planning details between workshop invitees and official visitors from 40+ foreign nations as well as U.S. Department of Defense, U.S State Department, local on-island military organizations, foreign consulates, and U.S. embassies.
- You will prepare all facets of an accurate and timely workshop registration of senior attendees.
- You will prepare agenda, welcome packets, coordinate schedules and make final arrangements for official visits.
- You will draft flyers and notices, write speaker biographies, compile accurate data on attendees, gather and organize formal papers to be presented, and oversee timely reproduction and compilation of workshop books.
- You will be responsible for the department's SharePoint Page in both design and content.
- You will receive incoming correspondence screen material prior to distribution, provide follow-ups with senior personnel and staff, and review outgoing correspondence for errors or format requirements.
- You will maintain crucial regional engagement operations databases containing detailed information on the many department managed events and activities. annual visits.
- You will use reference sources to assure proper arrangement, grammatical accuracy, capitalization and spelling on final copies of correspondences.
- You will be responsible for the Department's records management ensuring compliance with Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Manuals, Volumes I and II, plus local instructions.
- You will be responsible for designing and organizing filing systems, equipment, and supply storage systems.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550335800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.