*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
- Serves as a campground host/caretaker of an Outdoor Recreation Campground during the operating season.
- Independently performs work that contributes toward the well-being of both civilian and military guests as well as the protection and safety of these guests, other employees and government property.
- Ensures patrons are authorized users of the facility. Uses tact and diplomacy to deny entrance to unauthorized personnel or to remove those not adhering to rules and policies.
- Ensures that patrons comply with applicable rules and standards.
- Maintains assigned area in a clean and orderly manner. Ensures compliance with fire, safety and security standards. Cleans and performs minor maintenance around work space and on equipment.
- Informs patrons of recreational programs and services offered at the location and around the local area.
- Provides security at designated areas by patrolling the premises to prevent unauthorized access.
- Performs routine security checks to insure buildings, gates and equipment are properly locked or secured during evening hours.
- Inspects grounds for fire, break-in, vandalism or trespassing. Reports incidents to proper authorities.
- Maintains log of authorized visitors and checks to insure visitors are authorized entry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550302700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.