This vacancy is for an Economist Recent Graduate position in the National and Industry Directorates located at the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Economist Recent Graduate, ZP-0110-II/III, FPL Band III positions within the Bureau of Economic Analysis in the same geographic location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
- Prepares, revises, and analyzes estimates of components of gross domestic product.
- Analyze economic data and develop estimates of economic statistics.
- Operates in an environment of absolute deadlines.
- Use computer applications to produce economic statistics.
- Engages in research projects, recommends and implements improvements to estimates, and prepares documentation of estimates.
III - If this position is filled at a level below the full performance level, the selectee may be promoted without further competition. This implies no promise or guarantee of a promotion.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550190800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.