This position will be filled under the Pathways Internship Program. This program allows students to gain paid work experience while pursuing a degree, diploma or certificate at a qualifying institution. Apply for this exciting opportunity with FEMA.Learn more about this agency
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
As a Student Trainee (Information Technology), you may:
- Gathering and analyzing systems data for any of the IT specialties: Security, Systems Analysis, Applications Software, and Operating Systems;
- Troubleshooting customer IT issues;
- Providing hands-on and verbal customer support;
- Researching policies and procedures and presenting your findings;
- Identifying user needs and practical solutions.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for this position.
05 - No promotion potential.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550169900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.