This position will be filled under the Pathways Internship Program. This program allows students to gain paid work experience while pursuing a degree, diploma or certificate at a qualifying institution. Apply for this exciting opportunity with FEMA.Learn more about this agency
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
As a Student Trainee (Administrative), you may:
- Maintaining program files, regulations, publications, and related documents;
- Coordinating and attending meetings or large conferences;
- Formatting reports and statistical data for presentations;
- Using databases and other software to sort, track, edit, and retrieve data;
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and other documents;
- Assisting with analyzing trends and projecting potential program outcomes.
Occasional travel - Occasional Travel may be required for this position.
05 - No promotion potential
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550168900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.