This position will be filled under the Pathways Internship Program. This program allows students to gain paid work experience while pursuing a degree, diploma or certificate at a qualifying institution. Apply for this exciting opportunity with FEMA.Learn more about this agency
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
When disaster strikes, America looks to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now FEMA looks to you. Join our team and use your talent to support Americans in their times of greatest need. FEMA prepares the nation for all hazards and manages Federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. We foster innovation, reward performance and creativity, and provide challenges on a routine basis with a well-skilled, knowledgeable, high performance workforce. Please visit www.fema.gov for additional information.
As a Student Trainee (Human Resources), you may:
- Assisting the staffing team with the preparation of recruitment requests;
- Supporting the recruitment team with job fair preparation;
- Assisting Human Resource Specialist with recruitment case files;
- Conducing research and present findings;
- Reviewing policy and procedures; or
- Troubleshooting issues and assisting customers with technical questions.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for this position.
05 - No promotion potential.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550167800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.