This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the Information Technology (IT) Facilities Engineer within the Cyber Operations Division (COD) for the Naval Research Laboratory and the recapitalization of infrastructure supporting Navy High Performance Computing assets.
- You will be responsible for the technical management of all physical and procedural elements related to COD facility operations and integrate or otherwise coordinate and maintain existing, new or changing capabilities.
- You will be responsible for the operation of all environmental systems within COD facilities and spaces, including procurement, implementation, configuration and management of all environmental control assets.
- You will ensure information systems hardware component support requirements are identified, communicated, implemented, documented and maintained to securely sustain operation of all hosted systems.
- You will develop, improve and/or maintain physical security methods and procedures and participate in the development, execution and evaluation of systems security and operational assurance preparedness plans and processes.
- You will remain apprised of new IT developments or emerging technologies and their application or integration into NRL IT environment.
- You will prepare Statements of Work, obtain vendor quotes, and address administrative matters pertaining to the negotiation of the performance of third party work.
- You will be dedicated to the principles of confidentiality, integrity, availability, authorization, and accounting for the IT systems within the realm of responsibilities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549996200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.