About the Position: As a Engineer, Architect, Economist, Biologist or a Physical Scientist for the US Army Corps of Engineers' South Atlantic Division, located in Atlanta, GA these positions works with the Corps five district location offices of the Corps Resource Management Division, located in Wilmington, NC; Charleston, SC; Savannah, GA; Jacksonville, Fl; and Mobile, AL.Learn more about this agency
- Participates in coordination across the region and across all business lines involving an appropriation for the Corps of Engineers.
- Provides integral support for Program Management functions in the field of water resources development, control and conservation in several watersheds and coastal areas.
- Supports regional program review by analyzing data regarding past performance and fiscal status furnished by HQ Regional Integration Team and Business Resource Division.
- Develops performance reports with Division and reviews action plans to correct program deficiencies.
- Coordinates for the resolution of project issues with functional elements at the Division to minimize the impact on project schedules, costs and overall budget.
- Provides integral support for engagements with other Federal agencies, non-Federal interests and special interest groups where conflicts and sensitive issues are manifest and/or policy waivers are required.
- Consolidates all data necessary for the Division Chief to review and assess as preparation for the annual testimony before the Senate and House Appropriation Committees.
- Coordinates with staff from Division and Headquarters to ensure any follow-up action on the part of the Division Commander is appropriately resolved.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% of the time on Temporary Duty Travel (TDY) for these position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549962700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.