Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a Human Resources Assistant (Military), Position Description Number D2014000and is part of the NJ G1 MILPO, National Guard.
The purpose of this position is to serve as the final reviewer and procedural authority of personnel actions submitted to the MILPO by lower echelons.
As a Human Resources Assistant (Military), GS-0203-7, you will:
- Provide limited technical assistance to Human Resources Specialists within the office and to managers, supervisors, and technicians
- Process a wide range of human resources transactions related to recruitment and placement, classification, employee relations, human resource development
- Provide procedural and technical guidance to managers, supervisors, and applicants on recruitment and placement, qualification requirements, merit promotion procedures
- Serves as a final reviewer and/or processor of actions
- Researches and obtains all necessary, relevant information regarding cases and issues
- Serves as a liaison between the family and funeral directors and their assistants, Veterans Services Organizations, Veterans Affairs Offices, National Guard Bureau (NGB), Regional Casualty Assistance Coordinator (CAC), and other military services and/or members
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549661300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.