The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Outdoor Recreation Equipment Checkout, Fort Bragg NC.
Army NAF Paysetting rules apply to this vacancy.
To expedite the hiring process, include contact information (name, address, phone number, email) for professional references on your resume.
- Works as an assistant for the Facilities Operations Team Leader who makes specific assignments, explains policies and procedures and reviews work for quantity and quality of completed projects.
- Opens and/or closes facilities by locking/unlocking doors and windows, and assuring security system is operable.
- Issues/receives recreational equipment to authorized users and collects applicable fees for items issued, accounts for monies collected safeguards funds and makes daily bank deposits.
- Cleans, operates, and performs self-help maintenance on facilities and equipment.
- Polices interior and exterior areas of building and grounds and performs general housekeeping to make facilities/playing fields/pools/outdoor courts ready for use.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549406800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.