This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
ND-03 Salary range - 52,068-90,461
ND-04 Salary range - 69,581-128,920
- You will support the development of combat systems, engagement systems, and new technologies.
- You will uses a set of analyses and techniques to provide a comprehensive safety risk assessment of the system in support of safe system design and provides mitigation strategy to the program to reduce the safety risk to acceptable levels.
- You will coordinate safety risk acceptance of residual safety risk in support of training events, test events, and deployments.
- You will prepare and present a safety case for the system to the relevant safety review boards and certification panels for concurrence with fleet use.
- You will coordinate, lead, or perform required system safety analyses and assessments on hardware, software, and/or firmware systems, in accordance with appropriate military standards;
- You will plan, coordinate, and execute required system safety reviews, including the development of associated technical data packages and presentation materials
- You will coordinate, lead, or perform investigations focused on systems safety issues.
- You will interface with in-service engineering agent organizations regarding systems safety issues and resolutions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549359100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.