Are you interested in a federal career in information technology management in Washington, DC? Want to make an impact while enjoying flexible work schedules, fantastic benefits, and enriching career development opportunities? Join our team at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and find out why we’re one of the Best Places to Work in the federal government!
This Notice is to advise you that we will soon hire IT Specialists under our Pathways Recent Graduate Program.Learn more about this agency
There is no "Apply" button on this page because YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE VIA APPLICATION LINKS ON OUR STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADUATES website.
If you visit this website and there are no links to apply, then we are not yet accepting applications for this position. Please check the website regularly to ensure you do not miss this job opportunity.
This is to advise you thatwe will SOON be accepting applications for the following career track within GSA IT (a component of GSA that focuses on providing staff with technology that is ever changing to provide better productivity, mobility, agility and cost savings):
- IT Specialist: IT Specialists gain experience in technical and project based management on various innovative solutions. They work to provide our agency and customers with cloud-based software, IT training, support, and technology solutions. IT Specialists work on a vast array of initiatives such as collaboration platforms, mobile work solutions, security, and modernizing internal and external infrastructures.
GSA’s core mission is to help federal agencies buy smarter, reduce their real estate footprint, provide efficient, cost saving technology and create a better, faster federal government. We leverage the tremendous buying power of the federal government to acquire best value for taxpayers and our federal customers. Our jobs are as diverse as the services we provide, which makes us a great place to start, build, and expand your career!
We employ nearly 12,000 employees nationwide. Headquartered in Washington, DC, we have eleven regional offices located across the country; Atlanta, GA, Auburn, WA, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Fort Worth, TX, Kansas City, MO, Lakewood, CO, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco, CA, and Washington, DC.
Who We Are Looking For:
Talented, motivated students who are looking to build their career at GSA, and who:
- Will graduate by June 30, 2020
- Will be available to start work in August 2020
- Have graduated within the past 2 years (or within 6 years for eligible veterans)
- Are U.S. Citizens (As a federal agency, all of our employees must be U.S. Citizens)
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549298000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.