The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is local commuting area, which is defined as as locations that are within a 50 mile radius of Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington.Learn more about this agency
Position is located at Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) Civilian Personnel Advisory Center, Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) Human Resources Office, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington.
Position is temporary (NTE) 1 year
- Supervises employees performing the full range of human resources services a complex Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) Human Resources (HR) management program at a large installation characterized by a diverse service population
- Assigns, directs, supervises, and reviews execution of HR functions and objectives through subordinate personnel
- Coordinates with management officials to develop long term strategic and operational plans relating to recruitment, succession planning and trends analysis
- Develops policies, procedures, supporting instructions, and directives applicable to the NAF HR program
- Performs site visits to serviced activities, analyzes trends, measures performance, generates reports and develops proactive strategies for continuous process improvement in HR servicing
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549256900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.