The Pathways Recent Graduate Program is for recently graduated or graduating individuals who are looking for developmental experiences in the Federal Government intended to promote possible careers in the civil service. Recent Graduates will serve on this appointment for one year learning the fundamentals of the position for which they can be converted. For more information on the Pathways Recent Graduate Program, please visit https://www.usajobs.gov/StudentsAndGrads.Learn more about this agency
- Provides assistance to producers and field offices on wetland conservation activities associated with the Swamp buster provisions of the Food. Security Act, as amended.
- Gathers the necessary data and works in the field with producers and other NRCS personnel to conduct on-site investigations for wetland determinations.
- Services requests for reconsideration of determinations issued, with guidance from senior staff.
- Maintains liaison with other NRCS specialists regarding wetland related activities.
- Develops and maintain effective working relationships with partners such as Conservation Districts, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Works individually and as a member of a team to develop and implement ways to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of the products and services provided to internal and external customers.
- Assists with the safety program of the field or area office as assigned. Complies with safety requirements as outlined in national and state policies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549215600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.