This position is located in the Acquisition Office (ACQ), Department of Management and Administration (DMA) of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC). This position oversees the government purchase card program and contract administration for the Personnel Services Contract (PSC) program as authorized under the agency's BUILD Act.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as first-line contact for staff and supervisors concerning systems, contracting and finance operations.
- Researches high-priority, sensitive issues such as past-due vendor invoices, systems administration issues and responds to senior management data requests.
- Using various operating systems and programs, develops and provides reports that cross-reference information and provide data for documentation and analysis of operations.
- Researches data in procurement and finance systems, investigates discrepancies, and determines corrective measures needed.
- Provides administrative and technical support for business and government-wide systems such as Comprizon and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), IPP, FPDS-NG, CPARS and SAM.
- Plans and conducts evaluation and testing of business systems to support acquisition and related business processes which may replace or augment existing systems or programs.
- As the subject matter expert, leverages knowledge of business systems and user requirements to recommend improvements for meeting the functional needs of acquisition, finance and budget programs.
- Serves as the Agency Purchase Card Program Coordinator.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549169500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.