Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for two (2) professional AND two (2) personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying.
Applications will be referred with first cut-off on Monday 04 November 2019.
This position is located at the Aberdeen Proving Ground (South) in Maryland.
- Responsible for preparing and tracking customer account receivables. Identifies problems with document flow, e.g. daily activity reports, end of month reports, transfer between activities, etc.
- Assists in the analysis and evaluation of findings, determining corrective or improvement actions needed.
- Maintains subsidiary ledgers for accounts receivable, accounts payable, income, expenses, and accruals.
- Correct, reclassify and verify erroneous situations referring complex errors/problems to the Financial Branch Chief, and takes corrective action to bring source data into balance.
- Assist in the execution and monitoring of annual operating budgets.
- Provides annual operating budget support by accumulating, processing, compilation and consolidation of financial data.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of required financial annual audit. Provides assistance with formal financial reports.
- Monitors and reviews all financial statements and financial data as required to assist management in decision making.
- Performs a wide range of review and analysis of NAF financial operations in order to evaluate performance in terms of requirements, goals and objectives.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549153300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.