Who May Be Considered:
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of the Director provides leadership to the Agency's efforts to defend civilian networks, secure federal facilities, manage systemic risk to National critical functions, and work with stakeholders to raise the security baseline of the Nation's cyber and physical infrastructure.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as the Chief of Professional Development and Training. Typical work assignments include:
- Providing leadership in the planning and development of personnel policies and human capital programs that support and enhance the Agency's mission.
- Serving as the central CISA reference point for inquiries, guidance, interpretation and program monitoring and evaluation for training and workforce development planning.
- Formulating policies, regulations, and procedures to evaluate and modify training programs.
- Developing strategic learning opportunities for CISA and identifies targeted and measurable training for employees.
- Coordinating and negotiates with various universities, educational institutions, and contract providers to establish and conduct special-purpose education through training contracts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 1 to 5 nights per month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549036000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.