About the Position: This position is located within the Dept. of Nutrition Services, Food Operations at the Fort Belvoir Community Hospital in Fort Belvoir, VA. Work environment is in a cafeteria type setting. Incumbent may be exposed to loud noises, wet floors and exposed to extreme temperatures when retrieving stock items. Work is generally sedentary, but will require standing, bending, to lift money bags or beverage boxes weighing up to 30-50 lbs. Hours of work ranges from 0500 to 1900.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a Lead Cash Clerk for a Nutrition Department within a medical treatment facility (MTF).
- Provide guidance to Cash Clerks assigned to the Nutrition Department within a MTF.
- Follow cash control policies to minimize any risk of safety or security within a MTF.
- Perform various monetary transactions for customers of the facility to include cash, credit, debit and specialty payment methods.
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the area for the safety and comfort of customers within the dining area.
- Follow procedures and guidelines set forth by leadership throughout the department and MTF.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and suggests them to leadership.
- Maintain professional and hospitable based relations with both internal and external customers.
- Identify possible safety or security concerns and correct them or refer to appropriate personal for correction.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/549017100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.