*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
***The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
Applications will be referred to the selecting official beginning on Tuesday, October 14th at 3:00 PM.
- Mows grass, lays sod, weeds flowerbeds, trims and edges walkways and lawns. Prunes shrubs and trees; applies fertilizer, waters plants, cleans out drainage ditches, shovels snow from walks and driveways.
- Loads and unloads conveyances; moves materials using wheelbarrows, hand trucks or dollies; stacks and arranges supplies for storage; collects refuse and recyclable materials.
- Digs, fills and tamps soil and gravel in earth excavations; levels ground using pick, shovel, tamper and rake.
- Cleans rugs and drapes. Cleans, waxes and polishes floors using heavy industrial-powered equipment. Adjusts, cleans, oils and changes attachments on machines. Washes and replaces room fixtures using ladders and scaffolds.
- Uses chemicals and cleaning solutions. Maintains stock of cleaning materials and implements used. Notifies supervisor when additional materials are needed.
- Moves heavy items of furniture and office equipment as required.
- Routine work is completed independently following proper safety procedures. Specific instructions are provided with new assignments. Completed work is reviewed for compliance with instructions and established practices.
- Responsible to check and perform simple maintenance on equipment. Maintenance repairs that require disassembly or realignment are reported to the supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548297000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.