This position is located in the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) of the Office of Chief Information Officer at the Federal Election Commission (FEC).Learn more about this agency
This is a Non-Bargaining position.
As the Information Technology Specialist (Security) in this position, you will:
- Provide security awareness training to all Commission employees.
- Brief senior officials on the Commission's security program and present long-range plans for IT security systems that anticipate, identify, evaluate, mitigate, and minimize risks associated with IT systems vulnerabilities.
- Recommend modifications and develops IT security standards, guidelines, procedures and policy at the FEC.
- Identify significant actual and potential cyber security problems, trends, and weaknesses.
- Develop strategies for responding to FEC future IT security challenges.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548279500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.