About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the National Ground Intelligence Center, Science and Technology Directorate, Charlottesville, VA 22911.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as organizational expert with responsibility for providing support to the range of Army and DoD modeling and simulation (M and S) users and developers.
- Responsible for the acquisition, development and application of M and S tools and techniques to enhance the quality of S and T and GMI intelligence products and the efficiency of National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) analytical processes.
- Develop and integrate software products to meet customer requirements, utilizing Matlab/Simulink, and various other software programming languages.
- Include Integrate software products to meet customer requirements, utilizing Matlab/Simulink, C++, Python, Java, SQL, Lynux, Swift, Ruby, and various other software programming languages.
- Using Engineering, Physics, and Physical Science to recommend techniques to represent physical systems through software code.
- Conduct analysis and generate recommendations for the path-forward of Modeling and Simulation (M and S) program and model architecture.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548241700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.