This position for The Defense Information Systems Agency is at Fort Meade, Maryland .Learn more about this agency
- Provide protocol support to both the military leadership and civilian executives of the Agency and other DOD Agencies on all matters relating to all special events.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of conferences, changes in command, VIP and foreign visitors, command briefings, protocol for ceremonies, awards, retirements, promotions, and projects of direct interest to senior leadership.
- Maintain effective working relationships with chain-of-command program managers, Heads of the Corporate Board, Heads of Primary Field Offices, Congressional officials, OSD officials of Military Services, and executives of other Federal departments.
- Monitor operations and assures protocol services and activities are efficiently maintained, operated and controlled for all DISA Generals, Flag Officers, and members of the Senior Executive Service.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art protocol techniques and developing trends and exchanges ideas and information regarding support to the command; to include innovative thinking and regular interaction with various civilian and military associations.
- Establish and maintains contact and liaison with the Director, Vice Director, Chief of Staff and Heads of Corporate Board, other senior leadership of DISA, and Heads of Primary Field Offices, to include the JTF.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548220000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.