The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, preservation, protection, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD), as well as federal and industry partners. DTIC provides leading edge information services and analysis products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described reflect the full performance level of this position.
- Works in collaboration with the senior Data Analytics Specialist to perform a variety of special studies or projects related to evaluating customer satisfaction with DTIC information management programs, products, and services.
- Employs a full suite of analytic tools and techniques to include data mining, trend analysis, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis in the conduct of assigned studies and projects.
- Utilizes established internal standards to gather and maintain required information to ensure data is accurate and reliable; and utilizes established database queries for on-going data collection and review.
- Performs studies or segments of larger research projects of a targeted information management program, product, service, issue and/or topic of interest.
- Prepares and presents findings, actionable information, and/or recommendations for improvements to internal process, program management, quality of products, and/or the overall delivery of products and services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548129500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.