*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
This position will be needed for the summer season and active employment will begin Memorial day weekend. Selected and cleared candidates may be brought on-board as an active employee as soon as cleared for employment with the ability to assist in miscellaneous pool preparation tasks - as needed by management - for the summer.
- Acts as water safety instructor. Manages all swimming lessons and instructs when scheduled, at the assigned aquatics facility.
- Develops swim program according to students' ability and promotes students to higher level of swimming according to their skills.
- Instructs all levels of swimming and appropriate strokes, to include; front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and butterfly.
- Teach students from age groups of infant through adults. Introduces and instructs safety and survival skills to students, when appropriate to level of instruction.
- Instructors work with lifeguards to ensure that swim lessons are safe at all times.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548078200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.