The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.Learn more about this agency
See “Other Information” for Locations.
WHAT DOES A MANAGEMENT/PROGRAM ANALYST (GRAPHIC DESIGNER) DO? As a management/program analyst (Graphic Designer), you will be responsible for managing and developing all aspects of our communications products and services. You will design and develop graphics and website wireframes to support organization's communication program goals. In this position you will serve as a technical authority to create and support graphics delivery for the National Taxpayer Advocate’s Annual Report to Congress (ARC), Objectives Report to Congress, other program reports and to support UX design and graphics development for TAS internal and external websites.
WHAT IS THE TAXPAYER ADVOCATE SERVICE (TAS) DIVISION? The Taxpayer Advocate Service is an independent organization within the IRS. The TAS mission is to assist taxpayers in resolving their problems with the IRS (Case Advocacy), and to identify and propose administrative and legislative solutions to mitigate those problems (Systemic Advocacy).
As an MANAGEMENT/PRORAM ANALYST (GRAPHIC DESIGNER) you will:
- Provide guidance on external graphics and marketing campaigns that effect/benefit customers.
- Create specific graphics, infographics, etc., designed to meet the needs of diverse internal and external audiences with varying levels of information requirements and interests.
- Develop effective graphic design communication programs that support the organization’s goals. Work on all phases of web-based and graphics communications plan execution including delivery, measurement, reporting, and results.
- Develop wireframes designed to achieve organization-wide and department-level business goals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with communications counterparts. Assist in the development of plans by considering such items as specific topics or aspects to emphasize the most effective media to use in communicating with intended audiences.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? If you want to find out more about IRS careers, visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov
Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights travel per month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547988400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.